Accurate, reliable and fast detection of Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae infections in 90 minutes
- According to the World Health Organization (2001), an estimated 92 million chlamydia infections occurred worldwide, affecting more than 50 million women and 42 million men.
- Young people under 25 years of age carry the burden of up to 50% of CT/NG infections in a population. Infections left undiagnosed and treated impact patient health, fertility, and increase vulnerability to other opportunistic infections such as HPV and HIV.
- Specific detection of Chlamydia trachomatis (CT)
- Easy to use for near patient testing clinical environments
- Sample adequacy and Process controls for every sample tested
- Results in 90 minutes; requires no instrumentation other than the GeneXpert® System
- On-demand results enable physicians to consult and treat patients with the appropriate medications
* Not available in all regions.
Number of tests: 10Catalog #: GXCT-CE-10
50 Ready-To-Use Individual KitsCatalog #: SWAB/A-50
50 Ready-To-Use Individual KitsCatalog #: URINE/A-50
Xpert Vaginal/Endocervical Specimen Collection kits – 50 ready-to-use individual kitsCatalog #: SWAB/G-50