: Convenience of testing and fast results could help reduce patient anxiety - Relapse remains the most common cause of treatment failure for AML patients.12Clinician
: Timely NPM1 monitoring results support informed decisions - Ensures measurement of treatment response and detection of potential relapse.8Laboratory
: Easy to use CE-IVD cleared test with flexibility and standardization for optimized testing workflow.
- Process any number of samples, any day of the week, with a fixed cost per reportable result, no wasted time, or reagents from batching requirements
- Automated processing provides consistent data, decreases costs by eliminating standard curve and replicating testing requirements, allowing optimized lab organization by freeing up technician time for other lab activities
- Proprietary in-house RNA control materials are used to calibrate and standardize each lot of the Xpert NPM1 Mutation test.13
8. Hafez M, Ye F, Jackson K, Yang Z, Karp JE, Labourier E, Gocke CD. Performance and clinical evaluation of a sensitive multiplex assay for the rapid detection of common NPM1 mutations. J Mol Diagn. 2010 Sep;12(5):629-35. doi: 10.2353/jmoldx.2010.090219. Epub 2010 Jul 8. PMID: 20616361; PMCID: PMC2928427.
12. Dillon R, Hills R, Freeman S, Potter N, Jovanovic J, Ivey A, Kanda AS, Runglall M, Foot N, Valganon M, Khwaja A, Cavenagh J, Smith M, Ommen HB, Overgaard UM, Dennis M, Knapper S, Kaur H, Taussig D, Mehta P, Raj K, Novitzky-Basso I, Nikolousis E, Danby R, Krishnamurthy P, Hill K, Finnegan D, Alimam S, Hurst E, Johnson P, Khan A, Salim R, Craddock C, Spearing R, Gilkes A, Gale R, Burnett A, Russell NH, Grimwade D. Molecular MRD status and outcome after transplantation in NPM1-mutated AML. Blood. 2020 Feb 27;135(9):680-688. doi: 10.1182/blood.2019002959. PMID: 31932839; PMCID: PMC7059484.
13. Liu, Y. Kao, M. Saatian, B. Kayhan, S. Zhao, Y. Aslam, A. Shridhar, K. Yuan, L. PB1775: DEVELOPMENT OF ASSAY CALIBRATION MEHTHODOLOGY FOR CEPHEID XPERT® NPM1 MUTATION PROTOTYPE ASSAY. HemaSphere 6():p 1655-1656, June 2022. | DOI: 10.1097/01.HS9.0000849952.50330.40
*CE-IVD. In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device. May not be available in all countries.