Current testing options for NPM1 are not only cumbersome, but also expensive and time consuming for the lab to implement because:
- Available testing methods are complex and create inefficient laboratory workflows.
- No international scale has been established for NPM1 monitoring, so laboratories are dependent on ratios and must run laborious standard curves.
Leveraging Cepheid’s lab in a cartridge™ technology, the Xpert NPM1 Mutation assay decreases workflow complexity and hands-on time by automating the entire testing process, delivering faster results.
The Xpert NPM1 Mutation assay is a quantitative assay for the NPM1 mutation transcripts (types A, B and D in exon 12) as a ratio of NPM1 Mutation/ABL1. It provides high assay sensitivity, standardization, and on-demand molecular results in about 2.5 hours. With minimal hands-on time and a streamlined
workflow, the Xpert NPM1 Mutation assay eliminates the need for time consuming hands-on processes and enables researchers to run NPM1 testing in-house.
Easy to Use
- < 2.5 hours total testing process
- Simply add treated blood sample and an off-board reagent to the Xpert cartridge
- Includes two internal controls
- 4 mL input volume of whole blood supports high assay sensitivity for detection of low-level transcripts
- Clinical Researcher: Same day information
- Laboratory: Flexibility and simplicity for a more streamlined workflow
Move your lab forward
- Decrease costs: Eliminate need for standard curve and replicate testing
- Optimize lab organization: Free up technician time for other lab services
- Provide Flexibilty: Process any number of samples, any day of the week, with a fixed cost per sample
- Simplify Reporting: Deliver information on concise one-page report
Xpert® NPM1 Mutation
Number of Tests: 10Catalog #: RNPM1-10