Current testing options for BCR-ABL p190 are not only cumbersome, but also expensive and time consuming for the lab to implement because:
- Available testing methods are complex and create inefficient laboratory workflows
- No international scale has been established for p190 monitoring, so laboratories are dependent on ratios and must run laborious standard curves.
Leveraging Cepheid’s “lab in a cartridge” technology, the Xpert BCR-ABL p190 assay decreases workflow complexity and hands-on time by automating the entire testing process, delivering faster results.
Xpert BCR-ABL Ultra p190 is a quantitative assay for the BCR-ABL minor breakpoint (p190) transcripts that provides high assay sensitivity, standardization, and on-demand molecular results in about 2.5 hours. With minimal hands-on time and a streamlined workflow, Xpert BCR-ABL Ultra p190 eliminates the need for time consuming hands-on processes and enables researchers to run p190 testing in-house.
Ease of use
- < 2.5 hours total testing process
- Simply add treated blood sample and an off-board reagent to the Xpert® cartridge
- Includes two internal controls
- 4 mL input volume of whole blood supports high assay sensitivity for detection of low-level transcripts
- Clinical Researcher: Same day information
- Laboratory: Flexibility and simplicity for a more streamlined workflow
Move your lab forward
- Decrease costs: Eliminates need for standard curve and replicate testing
- Optimised lab organisation: Free up technician time for other lab services
- Have Flexibilty: Process any number of samples, any day of the week, with a fixed cost per sample
- Simple Reporting: Delivers information on concise one-page report
Xpert® BCR-ABL Ultra p190 (RUO)
Number of Tests: 10Catalog #: RBCRABLP190-10