Be a Part of Our Game-Changing Team
Over a decade ago, Cepheid set the standard for innovation in automated molecular diagnostics with our first system. We have never looked back. Our product is the most versatile molecular diagnostic solution on the market. Not only are our Xpert® tests among the most accurate, they are also fast and easy. So easy, that anyone, in almost any setting, can benefit from our test results.
Whether testing for tuberculosis in a mobile clinic in Botswana, for CT/NG and GBS in an OB/GYN practice in Madrid, or for a broad range of healthcare associated infections (HAI) in a hospital lab in New York City, Cepheid is positively impacting the quality of patient care — even saving lives — every day.
College Students and Postdoctoral Scholars
Cepheid’s rapid rate of growth means that we are looking for talented, highly motivated and dedicated interns in many areas including Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Biotechnology Development, Marketing, Accounting/Finance, Legal, Clinical/Regulatory Affairs, Facilities, and Service Operations. In addition, Cepheid has a Postdoctoral Program that provides PhD graduates an opportunity to contribute to project-based research in a commercial environment.
Linda Western Internship Program
Established in March of 2014, the Linda Western Internship Program is a tribute to a long-term and valued employee of Cepheid. Linda Western’s contribution is a legacy of successful product launches and innovation that helped propel Cepheid to its position as a leading molecular diagnostic company. Each year, students will have opportunities to participate in engineering, scientific, and other paid internships under the auspices of a program dedicated to an amazing scientist.
As part of Cepheid’s internship experience, we offer hands-on learning with:
- Interactive projects and team events
- Opportunities to gain professional experience in a function specific to your major
Click here to access our career page. Enter “intern” as a keyword or select “interns” from the category list to search for Internship opportunities. Once you find a position of interest, click on “Apply for this job online” to create a profile.
Quotes from previous interns:
- Engineering Intern “I was given opportunities to make contributions that were integral to our team’s success.”
- Engineering Intern “I enjoyed learning the great amount of hands-on experience that cannot be learned in the classroom.”
- Supply Chain Intern “I was put in the best position to succeed.”
- Biotechnology Intern “I enjoyed learning more about the collaboration it takes to develop a product.”
- Technical Support Intern "I enjoyed the opportunity to collaborate with interns from other department on an issue”.
- SW Engineering Intern “Working in a professional environment.”
- SW Engineering Intern “Great team. Fun intern project.”