Reaction Tubes for SmartCycler® Systems.
- Bag of 50 - 25uL SmartTubes
- 1 Case of 1000 (20 bags of 50 tubes) - 25ul SmartTubes
- 5 Bags of 50 - 25uL SmartTubes
- Bag of 50 - 25uL SmartCap Tubes and 1 bag of 50 - SmartCaps
- Cepheid - The Molecular Diagnostics Leader
- Catalog #: 900-0003
(Bag of 50 - 25uL SmartTubes)
- Catalog #: 900-0022
1 Case of 1000 (20 bags of 50 tubes) - 25ul SmartTubes
- Catalog #: 900-0085
5 Bags of 50 - 25uL SmartTubes
- Catalog #: SCAP-100N-050
(Bag of 50 - 25uL SmartCap Tubes and 1 bag of 50 - SmartCaps)
- How can I place an order?
Submit your request using our Request Information form, or call 1.888.838.3222, select option 1.
- Can I fill the tubes with a volume other than 25ul?
No, it is important that the tubes are filled completely (to capacity) since the optics are read from the bottom. If the tube is filled with less than 25ul, a meniscus will be present and might interfere with the optical read.
- I see bubbles in my reaction tube after my run is complete even though I centrifuged before running, is this okay?
Yes, this is an effect of the heating and cooling or removal of the tube. If there were no bubbles present when tube was inserted there should be no interference with the optical read.
- Can I use mineral oil in the tubes?
Yes, however, our testing has indicated that results were not improved. The tubes are pressurized and therefore there should not be any concern of evaporation.